Finish It Up Friday ~ Kewpie Quilt

I finished this little girl quilt up this week. I might just save this for a Valentine baby!

I kept the quilting simple, just loops with a heart thrown in now and again.

Here’s the back.

This fabric is cute, but I didn’t want any left over, so I used it for the binding as well.

I need to keep going on these baby quilts, I heard about two more pregnant ladies in the last week!

Have a great weekend!

Linking up with Celtic Thistle StitchesBusy Hands QuiltsConfessions of a Fabric AddictCrazy Mom Quilts

This entry was posted in Baby Quilts, Finishes, Fresh Modern Quilts, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Kewpie Quilt

1. it is cute quilt right enough Katy, thanks for linking it up to TGIFF

2. Ramona says:

Oh my, but this is one cute quilt. And, yes… perfect for a Valentine’s baby. I, too, have a couple of baby quilts to make. I just ordered some fabric and may use the same design you did for this one. It really shows off the fabrics nicely.

This is precious!! Someone is going to be thrilled. Hugs,

4. Alison says:

This is so darling! I love all of the different prints you’ve used!

Oh, I just LOVE it! What a perfect backing.

6. This one just made me smile! How absolutely perfect!

7. knitnkwilt says:

I especially like the flow from red to pink and back to red. And that background is adorable too. I don’t have baby quilts among my friends anymore, but many of the charity quilts I make are baby quilts.

8. Linda Dutch says:

A very very pretty quilt! Sometimes simple is so just right!

9. GeminiJenNZ says:

Gorgeous work, very appropriate fmq!

10. dezertsuz says:

Absolutely perfect for a Valentine baby!

11. This is so adorable. I haven’t tried quilting hearts yet. Something to think about.