Finish on Thursday!

Today I’m sharing my latest baby quilt finish. I’m really pleased with this one! You can find my block tutorial for this here

And here is some oversharing of the quilting, just because I love it!

The backing is an old Ikea print I had in my stash.

I dug through my bin of left over binding pieces to make the scrappy binding.

Linking up with My Quilt InfatuationAnjaQuilts

This entry was posted in Baby Quilts, Finishes, Free Motion Quilting, Fresh Modern Quilts, Long Arm Quilting, Longarm Quilting, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Finish on Thursday!

1. Kathy D says:

I love absolutely everything about this quilt!

2. blackeyedsewsan says:

Green Fairy Quilts has a 4 day sale on bundles-40% off. Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle – J Is For Jeep. Just a little tempting for you! Backing for this quilt is perfect. Susan

3. Shelia says:

I love this! It is so bright and happy.

4. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy,
    This is so funny – I was looking at the Green Fairy bundles and thought of you when I saw the Jeep one. Beautiful finish to this quilt. What a fun pattern, and the backing is just perfect as is the quilting. ~smile~ Roseanne

5. sue says:

Happy and cheerful quilt, I keep smiling when I look at it. The quilting does a great job of softening the piecing and the texture in person must be delightful. Thanks for sharing!

6. I have to say this is a favorite for me. I love everything about it, from the stash, scrappy binding, fun backing and, of course, the great quilting! This is just a happy quilt for so many reasons! Great job!

7. Val W says:

What an exciting quilt. Tummy time will be fun for baby on this one!

8. Louise says:

Like everything about this quilt.

9. Sharon says:

This is a great baby quilt – very modern and different and the backing is perfect. Isn’t it great when you find a backing in your stash?

This baby quilt came out great! I love the backing and binding too. Hugs,

Love it, Katy. Thanks for the links back to the cutting method. I have a layer cake bundle (musical theme) and have been looking for a pattern I like for my adult son. I think this will be great!

12. Jazzy and love the machine quilting!

13. Julierose says:

Just a lovely finish–congratulations…hugs, Julierose

14. janicekholton says:

Katy, another GREAT finish! Thanks for the block tutorial. For such a simple block it’s got a very striking look about it. Love the quilting on it as well and that perfect fun backing!

15. Cocoa Quilts says:

This is a great baby quilt. The colors are so bright on the front and the back. Perfect quilting too.

16. Sandra B says:

What a great quilt, Katy! Love everything about it!!
    And I have recently become a big fan of baby quilts that are not babyish, if you know what I mean….quilts like this one are ageless and can be enjoyed long after the child is no longer a baby!
    Great finish! As always, thanks for sharing!

17. Rochelle Summers says:

This turned out wonderful. And thank you for the tutorial. It’s nice to have someone else work out all the kinks so the sewing go fast for the rest of us. Like the bright colors (front AND back) and the quilting is so cool.

18. anudge says:

So cute. I like everything about it!

19. Love! I love the colors, design, backing and quilting!!!

20. Jayne says:

Love the front, love the back and LOVE the quilting!

21. Love the pattern. And that backing is awesome.