Here is a look at the goals I set for myself in September:
1. I’d like to get my batik rectangles top done and quilted. Done!
3. Quilt my red log cabin quilt. Done!
4. I really want to finish hand quilting the little indigo and white quilt shown above. Done!
And I made a baby quilt for a friend.
I finished my HST quilt also and will share that soon.
A pretty productive month!
On to October.
1. I want to finish the vintage pyramid quilt that I have been hand quilting.
3. The Jeep Quilt.
4. I’d like to work on getting these blocks together into a top.
Have a great day!