Blogger’s Quilt Festival Fall 2017 ~ Entry #1

It’s time once again for the Blogger’s Quilt Festival hosted by Amy at Amy’s Creative Side.

Long time readers will have seen this quilt before, but it remains one of my favorite finishes this year so I decided to share it again for BQF.

This was made entirely from solid scraps that I cut up using my tumbler die from Accuquilt.

Make sure you use the link above to head over to Amy’s to see all the other beautiful quilts!

This post contains an affiliate link. If you purchase something from Accuquilt after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission to support my blog.

This entry was posted in BQF. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Blogger’s Quilt Festival Fall 2017 ~ Entry #1

1. Sharon says:

You did an awesome job on this quilt including the quilting itself.

2. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy,
    What a beautiful quilt! Both the fabrics and quilting are fab. It is funny – under More in Katyquilts it pictures your Spring 2015 entry which was just as colorful but it looks like it was made from HSTs. A very similar color palate – I think you are drawn to solid, bright colors. They both look beautiful. ~smile~ Roseanne

3. Kathy D says:

This is one of my favorites of yours, too. The use of color combined with that quilting just makes it sing!

4. Shasta says:

So many beautiful quilting ideas all in one quilt! Thanks for the inspiration.

5. Pat in WNY says:

A gorgeous quilt, the colors, your quilting, everything!

Your quilting is out of this WORLD!! Wow!

7. Jo Westfoot says:

So pretty and amazing quilting

8. Pamela says:

Gorgeous! The colors and the quilting are both stunning!

9. paintedthread says:

Color and layout are really cool, but that quilting is to die for!

10. Alison says:

The quilting on this is fabulous!

11. I don’t mind seeing something more than once when it is such a beautiful sight! The quilting is wonderful and that luscious fuchsia on the back! YUM!!! (I had to look up how to spell fuchsia, hee hee!)

12. Wow! Your quilting is AMAZING on this bright and happy Quilt! Great job👍🏻. It is nice to meet you❤️❤️

13. sunburntquilts says:

Lovely use of colour and the quilting is amazing.

14. barb says:

what a fun quilt and enjoyed seeing the quilting. great job!

15. Hi Katy, what a great way to showcase your quilting. The colours and the quilting are awesome!

16. Absolutely stunning!! Great quilting too.

17. A tumbling rainbow quilted with feathers, etc. What could be better?!?!

18. dezertsuz says:

Wonderful scrolly, feathery quilting on a beautiful quilt. I really liked looking at the back view.