Labor Day Weekend

Life has been a little stressful lately, so hubby and I decided to get outta Dodge! We took Oscar and went camping. Isn’t this a neat tent that Mr. Wonderful found? We had an air mattress in the back of the Jeep and it was very cozy!

We hit some trails.

And did some hiking.

This is Lake Michigan.

On our last night, we stayed in this cute little cabin at a state park campground. Honestly, the Jeep was more comfortable!

Here’s the best breakfast chef ever!

This entry was posted in Life, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Labor Day Weekend

1. Kathi says:

Glad you were able to get away!
    Love that pic of you and Mr. Wonderful.. .and your tent is cool too!
    Bet seeing nature up close and personal was destressing!!!! Thanks for sharing 🙂
    Kathi

2. Val W says:

Looks like you had a wonderful time – with Mr. Wonderful!!

3. Kathy D says:

Your photos remind me how beautiful Michigan is, and I have a feeling the stress melted away. Love the selfie of you two!

4. Cocoa Quilts says:

Nothing beat a day on Lake Michigan!

5. Nancy says:

When we visited relatives in MI we went to Lake Michigan for a few days of site seeing. The one thing I remember about Lake Michigan, besides being surprised with how big it is, was the Poison Oak that the kids got into and then having to return to the PNW with ichy kids. One pretty bad we had to find meds in some town along the way.

Good for you guys! Love the tent. Hugs,

How fun! You and Mr Wonderful certainly deserved a getaway.

8. rl2b2017 says:

Hi from the other side of Lake Michigan! Looks like you had a great time, and I’ve never seen a tent like that that can hook on to the back of your Jeep. How cool! ~smile~ Roseanne

9. PattiP says:

What a cute tent! Glad you took the time for some R&R

10. LOVE the tent! Nothing like a trip to Sleeping Bear Dunes to find relaxation!