In the process of cleaning the sewing room, I found yet another UFO. These bits and pieces were from a mystery quilt along last fall. I set this aside when I was preparing to go to AZ and just found it again.
The pattern called for 9 patches, so I got those done and I have plain blocks done as well.
I was going to make a red and white only quilt, but I have some great patriotic prints I could throw in.
I think that will make it a bit more fun. I use my 2 1/2 inch strip die from Accuquilt to cut my strips and then to subcut my units, so it went pretty fast.
I’m procrastinating on cutting up that last big tub of scraps, so I might get this top together today. I bet you all never do that! Lol!
Have a great day!
This post contains affiliate links, and I receive a small compensation for any purchases made through them. Thank you for your support!