Happy Mail!

I didn’t make it to MSQC on my last trip to Missouri, but they had a great daily deal so I let my fingers do the clicking! I already had Volume one of Stitched Together and now I have Volume two.

The daily deal was these two charm packs; I got a yard of matching fabric to go with. I have no idea what they will become yet.

The thread was a freebie. I’m looking forward to trying it.

This charm pack was free as well. I wouldn’t have chosen it, but it might make a cute baby quilt.

This pattern was free as well.

And I got all the freebies because I bought this lovely pile of JEEP fabric!

Not sure what this will look like, but you know I needed a quilt to leave in my Jeep, Oscar!

It will be quite a while before I get around to this, but I can dream!

This entry was posted in Fabric, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Happy Mail!

1. Wow! What great deals from MSQC. Makes me just a little bit envious – being in the UK we end up paying so much on duties that the special offers from the likes of MSQC and Craftsy just aren’t worth contemplating 😦 Looking forward to seeing how you use your new fabrics.

2. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy – you got some great deals from MSQC. I love the Jeep fabric, and Riley Blake always has cute fabric. I haven’t made it to Hamilton for a visit yet, but soon I hope. I’d better save up . . . no shipping charges at all – just pick up whatever you like, in theory. ~smile~ Roseanne

3. Zenda says:

Ooo, I love getting mail from MSQC! I’m from Missouri but live on the other side of the state so I have to plan my trips. The internet make shopping much easier! I can’t wait to see what you’ll create.

4. A bunch of us should have a meet up at Missouri Star. Wouldn’t that be fun? I was just there in April, but not long enough. I could’ve explored quite a bit more! You got some great freebies in that package. Of course, I can’t wait to see Oscar’s quilt!

5. Julierose says:

Great buys you bought there!! I like their website and Jenny’s youtube videos…(she is the Chief Priestess of enabling for sure)…enjoy your package…hugs, Julierose

6. Love the Jeep fabric! Good on you!

7. Charlotte says:

Love the green you picked out to go with your Jeep Fabric. I need some of this to go with a quilt I am in the process of designing. I was able to get the numbers off your material, but I think I need to know what company and maybe the name of the fabric. I will contact MSQC and see if they have any left. Happy Quilting and Thank You in advance
    Charlotte

You did good! I love Missouri Quilt Co. I’m always buying from their daily specials. I love charm packs the most. I can’t wait to see what the keep fabric becomes. Hugs,

9. Indeed that is Happy Mail! What fun.

10. anudge says:

Wow! They are very generous and you struck Gold. It made me go check their daily deals and I found a layer cake I was needing. Thanks!

11. Anja @ Anja Quilts says:

All great purchases. And even better…free stuff!!

12. I love the “Stitched Together” stories on the MSQC website! I think they usually post them on Tuesday or Wednesday. Your Jeep quilt is going to be fun, and I completely understand the need. Doesn’t every car need it’s own quilt?

13. This is funny. I got this deal and when it came I said to myself Katy would like this.
    I can’t wait to see what you make. As for mine it will season waiting on an idea.

14. Sheri says:

I love getting mail from Missouri Star. I hope that you get to bring your Jeep out here to Utah and try out Moab.