Another QOV

This one was also pieced by Nadine. I think it is a Missouri Star pattern, but I don’t know the name.

I didn’t want the quilting to detract from the piecing so I kept it simple.

I used my wavy pattern boards to quilt this, but only did every other row to keep it soft and cuddly. Here is the back.

This entry was posted in Finishes, Long Arm Quilting, Longarm Quilting, Quilt of Valor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Another QOV

1. rl2b2017 says:

Love the wavy line quilting – it reminds me of a flag gently waving in the breeze ~smile~
    Roseanne

2. I like the wavy quilting too, I think it’s just right for this quilt!

3. Zenia Rene says:

Very pretty. I think it’s called Hugs and Kisses.

4. Andrea H says:

I love the way you quilted with the wavy lines. It gives the quilt a soft and breezy feel. Another beautiful QOV finish. –Andrea

That’s very pretty and I love your quilting. Hugs,

6. Susan says:

How pretty! Love all the patriotic prints!

7. The wavy pattern is nice, I’ve used it a few times on my quilts. Maybe it will go to someone in the Navy!

8. Very interesting pattern. Good call on the quilting — anything more elaborate would take away from the quit.

9. dezertsuz says:

I’ve seen several versions of this, and even made one, and it’s always pleasing to the eye. Great quilting for the design.