Red QOV

I absolutely love this red QOV made by Joan! As soon as I saw it, I knew I would use Candy Apple Red Glide thread on this. I chose a pantograph called Sumptuous. It gives a lot of texture without taking away from the pieced design.

It’s really hard to get pictures of a solid red back!

Linking up with Love Laugh QuiltSmall Quilts and Doll QuiltsCooking Up Quilts

This entry was posted in Finishes, Long Arm Quilting, Longarm Quilting, Pantographs, Quilt of Valor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Red QOV

1. Monique D (B-Maransart) says:

Cette courtepointe me plait beaucoup, d’autant que le rouge est une couleur que j’aime beaucoup travailler en patchwork.
    J’aime les vagues du quilting. En bref, tout y est pour me plaire.
    Amicalement

2. Judy Hansen says:

Great quilt-I like the pattern, and the quilting design. I agree, the movement in the quilting compliments the piecing. Thanks for linking to Design Wall Monday.

3. AnnieO says:

That is a great panto! I love all the movement.

4. Nann says:

What a terrific design! Your quilting pattern enhances it.

This quilt is beautiful!!! I love the quilting you did too. Hugs,

6. anudge says:

Love that setting! And of course the quilting is wonderful. You are so productive!

7. Val W says:

Fabulous combination of quilt pattern and quilting. It makes for a striking Quilt of Valor.

8. Sue says:

Wow, that looks great Katy. As usual, Joan hits it out of the park with another great scrappy quilt. She is constantly amazing us with what she can do with scraps.

9. Sharon says:

What a beautiful quilt! Love all the red and the quilting design is perfect.

10. It is a gorgeous quilt, love all the deep reds and the quilting is just right for it also.

11. That red is very pretty, and I like the design you chose. Nice!

12. I’ve made that design before and it is one of the few I would make again and again as a gift quilt – it is SO well received!

13. Anja @ Anja Quilts says:

I love the pattern…very interesting. Good choice on the quilting and thread.

14. Ramona says:

OH wow! I love this design and it just pops in the reds. Your quilting finishes it perfectly.

15. Lois Stimax says:

What a beautiful quilt! It must be fun to see all that creativity and get to add to it! You are a blessed lady!