Something New!

First, thank you all for the kind comments and prayers for my dad. It is good to be home with my parents just now. And it is nice to have some sewing here to work on.

I feel like I have been finishing UFOs forever. I finally decided it was time to cut out something new. And simple. My brain requires simple right now. So I pulled out a layer cake I have had around for quite some time and a pile of shirting prints. I used this die.

I can use GO! dies in my studio cutter with an adaptor, but I like the studio dies much better.

This is the layer cake I used.

And now I have this kitted up and ready to go!

The yardage is a piece from the same collection that I found at my favorite fabric outlet in Phoenix, SAS Fabrics.

I have started sewing a few blocks. I’ll show you when I get more done.

This entry was posted in Accuquilt Studio Cutter. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Something New!

Very pretty fabrics! Hugs,

2. janicekholton says:

This looks like a very relaxing project. With the fabric choices all made, and the cutting all done, now you can just do sew therapy! 🙂

3. Sandra B says:

Katy, I love the fabrics you are using for your snowball quilt….looking forward to seeing it come to life!

4. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy,
    I think after all those UFOs you deserve a new project. I can’t wait to see it finished! ~smile~
    Roseanne

What a COOL die!! And I love the fabrics you choose.

6. dezertsuz says:

Oh, fun! We always go to SAS, too! The colors for this are going to be gorgeous! A cutter certainly makes it go faster, doesn’t it? I’m so glad you are with your parents.