WIP Wednesday

The current WIP is my house. I hung up some quilts in the family room. I hung my log cabin quilt over the fireplace.

On my rack, I hung my Midwinter Blues quilt.

I have my Grant’s Bowties on the couch.

And my tiny tumblers on the coffee table behind the couch.

If I decide that I’m keeping this arrangement, I will switch to a higher table in this spot.

12 Responses to WIP Wednesday

1. The log cabin looks great above the fireplace – you were right about needed a bigger picture in that space ☺

2. Love all your quilts and the placements.

3. sue says:

Yay! I’ve recently begun to not only hang my quilts but to look for more places to get them out around the house. I think they add a softness even though most lean towards modern. I love what you have done, particularly above the fireplace 🙂

4. I really like what you’ve done, Katy! It looks so warm and welcoming!

5. These all look wonderful Katy!

Everything looks great! Hugs,

7. AND how about that cute little dog! Always by your side, LUV!

8. anudge says:

They look great!

9. Zenia Rene says:

Looking good my friend! I’m so excited to see it all up close and personal. =)

10. PattiP says:

I really like how those work so well together. I would enjoy living with them. Oh boy that beautiful rug brought up a cringe memory. I wanted that color & shopped around for a long time & bought a berber. I didn’t have it very when I caught a loop on my shoe & created a run. In the middle of the room!

11. Terri Bertalan says:

Love your living room with all your quilts. I really love your carpet it looks like you longarmed it!