WIP Wednesday

The current WIP is my house. I hung up some quilts in the family room. I hung my log cabin quilt over the fireplace.

On my rack, I hung my Midwinter Blues quilt.

I have my Grant’s Bowties on the couch.

And my tiny tumblers on the coffee table behind the couch.

If I decide that I’m keeping this arrangement, I will switch to a higher table in this spot.

12 Responses to WIP Wednesday

1. Terri Bertalan says:

Love your living room with all your quilts. I really love your carpet it looks like you longarmed it!

2. PattiP says:

I really like how those work so well together. I would enjoy living with them. Oh boy that beautiful rug brought up a cringe memory. I wanted that color & shopped around for a long time & bought a berber. I didn’t have it very when I caught a loop on my shoe & created a run. In the middle of the room!

3. Zenia Rene says:

Looking good my friend! I’m so excited to see it all up close and personal. =)

4. anudge says:

They look great!

5. AND how about that cute little dog! Always by your side, LUV!

Everything looks great! Hugs,

7. These all look wonderful Katy!

8. I really like what you’ve done, Katy! It looks so warm and welcoming!

9. sue says:

Yay! I’ve recently begun to not only hang my quilts but to look for more places to get them out around the house. I think they add a softness even though most lean towards modern. I love what you have done, particularly above the fireplace 🙂

10. Love all your quilts and the placements.

11. The log cabin looks great above the fireplace – you were right about needed a bigger picture in that space ☺