Slow Stitching Sunday ~ Another Binding

All I have left for this Quilt of Valor, is the binding and label!

Here are a few glimpses of the quilting. The color is way off in the first picture.

I won’t show any more of this until after it is presented.

Linking up with Kathy’s Quilts

13 Responses to Slow Stitching Sunday ~ Another Binding

1. Zenia Rene says:

Fabulously gorgeous quilting! One of these days!

2. It’s just beautiful work and fabric too, but I am most impressed with what its message is. You have created something that words cannot say. Thank you for your gift.

3. billiemick says:

Lovely quilting!

4. The quilting looks fabulous! Love the fabric choices too!
    Enjoy stitching the binding today!

5. dezertsuz says:

That striped binding is perfect for a soldier’s quilt. The quilting looks great. Looking forward to seeing the front.

6. CathieJ says:

This is beautiful. I love that postcard fabric.

7. Val W says:

Beautiful quilting. And that binding is the perfect touch.

8. Juliann says:

beautiful quilting and I love the binding

9. Your quilting is so pretty – do you do it free handed on a long arm, or do you use a domestic machine. Just wondering. If you have a long arm which brand.

10. Jan Smith says:

What beautiful quilting!

11. Ariane says:

I love the fabrics. The binding is so cool. Your quilting looks wonderful too!

12. Do you do free motion, or do you have a computer driven long arm?

13. Gail says:

I love that striped binding…it matches the airmail letter on the backing! I’m looking forward to seeing the front of the quilt.