Slow Stitching Sunday ~ Another Binding

All I have left for this Quilt of Valor, is the binding and label!

Here are a few glimpses of the quilting. The color is way off in the first picture.

I won’t show any more of this until after it is presented.

Linking up with Kathy’s Quilts

13 Responses to Slow Stitching Sunday ~ Another Binding

1. Gail says:

I love that striped binding…it matches the airmail letter on the backing! I’m looking forward to seeing the front of the quilt.

2. Do you do free motion, or do you have a computer driven long arm?

3. Ariane says:

I love the fabrics. The binding is so cool. Your quilting looks wonderful too!

4. Jan Smith says:

What beautiful quilting!

5. Your quilting is so pretty – do you do it free handed on a long arm, or do you use a domestic machine. Just wondering. If you have a long arm which brand.

6. Juliann says:

beautiful quilting and I love the binding

7. Val W says:

Beautiful quilting. And that binding is the perfect touch.

8. CathieJ says:

This is beautiful. I love that postcard fabric.

9. dezertsuz says:

That striped binding is perfect for a soldier’s quilt. The quilting looks great. Looking forward to seeing the front.

10. The quilting looks fabulous! Love the fabric choices too!
    Enjoy stitching the binding today!

11. billiemick says:

Lovely quilting!

12. It’s just beautiful work and fabric too, but I am most impressed with what its message is. You have created something that words cannot say. Thank you for your gift.

13. Zenia Rene says:

Fabulously gorgeous quilting! One of these days!