Gwennie Progress

The quilting on my Gwennie Medallion has begun. I planned to use 60 weight Superior Sew Fine, but I’ve had a lot of issues with thread breakage. Now I am back to my old stand by, Glide thread. No more problems. Her are a few sneak peeks.

It’s very slow going right now. Some of the quilting I love, some parts I want to rip out. Trust me, online pictures can hide a multitude of sins!

This entry was posted in Long Arm Quilting, Longarm Quilting. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Gwennie Progress

1. Kathy D says:

I think this is going to be spectacular!

2. Luann says:

Katy,
    It’s looking lovely. We are our own worst critic! Do you have micro handles for doing something this size?

3. Wow! I think I need a longarm! Beautiful.

4. Anne says:

Looks absolutely fantastic! And problem areas that don’t show up on camera aren’t likely to be noticed by anyone but you. Hate to see you make more work for yourself.

5. Susi says:

OK – gotta ask. What is Glide?? I don’t do my own quilting (pay $$ to have someone do it for me and I am going to have to start doing it myself. Appreciate the info . . . Have a blessed day, Susi

6. Looking great!! I love your comment about online pictures – it’s so true!!!!

7. Sandra B says:

The quilting is looking great, Katy! I really like the variety of quilting designs, and I love the feather quilting in the outer border! This is going to be an amazing quilt!!

8. PattiP says:

looking good!

9. So far so good. Your’s is one of my favorite!