This month has flown by! Here is what I had hoped to accomplish this month:
1. I want to finish the top I’m making from these blocks. It will be a Quilt of Valor. Done! It is even quilted and bound! I will show it soon.
3. I plan to make a baby quilt top from these mini charm packs and some Kona gray. Not done. I made the 4 patches and haven’t done anything else with them.
But I did quilt up a secret project. I also paired up several tops with backings and I have batting on hand so I hope I can get to these soon.
What else did I do? Besides moving back home, I finished this QOV.
I made this mini for a friend.
Time to look at March. I will be heading to Wisconsin to visit my parents this month. I am not sure how long I will be there.
- I want to get this quilt top marked for quilting and basted on the long arm to take with me.
- I have to get the top done for Daughter #2’s QOV .
- I want to get another QOV top done for presentation in May.
- I need to get my Gwennie Medallion top done so I can quilt it in April and send it off for the show at Quilt Works.
- I want to get one of the small tops I made finished for our local Habitat for Humanity quilt show/silent auction.
Have a great day!
Linking up with FiberTuesday