Finish It Up Friday ~ Let Freedom Ring

Here is my first finish since arriving back in Michigan.

I used a panto called Amaze Me.

I had to piece the backing.

As you can see, I didn’t attempt to match it. I’ve had this backing fabric for ages. I think it complements the top nicely.

And here are some pictures taken after washing.

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric AddictBusy Hands QuiltsCrazy Mom QuiltsAnja Quilts

This entry was posted in Finishes, Pantographs, Quilt of Valor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Let Freedom Ring

1. Val W says:

Very nice! I think your backing is a perfect choice for this top too.

2. Beautiful! I love how your backdrop has changed too. Must be good to get back to your “stash” and your longarm.

3. What a lovely quilt!

4. Alison says:

This is beautiful!

5. Kathy D says:

Lovely quilt! Liked it when you were piecing it in AZ, and I’m making a QOV using this pattern and a layer cake as well. What a great backing choice.

6. Sandra B says:

Beautiful quilt, Katy! And I agree that this backing is a perfect choice!

7. Catherine W says:

Love the quilt! What is the pattern?

8. Bonnie in Va says:

Nicely done! I have never been one to wash a finished quilt before gifting it or donating it. But seeing how nice this one looks I might change my mind. Do you prewash your fabrics?

9. This is a great finish. I love the layout and the backing.