Beautiful Arizona!

I’ve been having a great time with my sister this week! On Tuesday, we headed up to the Grand Canyon. It was so neat to see it at this time of year! I’m always amazed at the beautiful world God created for us! We saw snow as we drove through Flagstaff!

Tuesday evening, we drove to Sedona and spent most of the day exploring there.

I will share more of our adventures another time. Thank you for all your lovely comments on my Doe Quilt top and my Wrap Up posts for 2016. It was a great quilty year!

Have a wonderful day!

10 Responses to Beautiful Arizona!

1. Val W says:

Beautiful pics. What an adventure you are enjoying!

2. Wonderful pictures. We always stayed in Sierra Vista, AZ for the winter from 2006 to last year. We started off in Tucson, but SV is so beautiful with the Huachuca Mountains! We want to travel to Four Corners and see more of Northern Arizona. Enjoy your time there.

3. I’ve been in that church! So beautiful!

I swear, whenever you post a photo that YOU’RE in, I always think it’s one of your daughters. LOL! You certainly have an eye for photography, Katy. I guess that’s how you instinctively know what colors to put together in your quilts.

5. Wow! Thank you for sharing these amazing views. God’s creation is marvellous and I’m so glad He created us in His own image, to be creative too!

6. Kathleen says:

Spectacular vistas!

7. Edwina Finet says:

How inspiring to see these scenes. Thanks for sharing the pictures and especially sharing your work. I look forward to seeing your posts each day.

8. Thanks for sharing your pics! Makes me want to go back…and lots of color inspiration in the Grand Canyon!

9. dezertsuz says:

You’ll never get an argument from me with a post title like that. =) You got some great pictures of both the rim and Sedona – and you went to the Church! I’m jealous because I’m stuck somewhere else. LOL

10. PattiP says:

Whew great photos! It’s not easy getting those canyon colors like that. I loved taking a look.