Shopping!

There is a huge sewing/Quilt shop here in Phoenix called 35th Ave Fabric World Sew and Vac. The building used to be a grocery store, so you know it is huge! They had an end of year clearance sale and everything in the store was at least 30% off. Not gonna lie, I splurged.

First off I got some of this Polka Dots and Paisleys fabric to go with the two jelly rolls I have.

I could not believe their sale included Handi Quilter accessories and I’ve been wanting these for a long time!

This ruler has also been on my wish list.

A few fat quarters found their way into my bag.

And two mini charm packs that were 45% off.

I better not go back there any time soon!

11 Responses to Shopping!

How much fun you had!!! Hugs,

2. Val W says:

That looks like a decent haul. It’s always fun to find something that is on your wish list – and on sale too!

3. Sandra B says:

Great fabrics, Katy! Looking forward to seeing them in future projects!!

4. Wrong! You NEED to go back and I need to go with you! 🙂 Love that polka dot fabric, I think I need some of that in my stash. Sounds like you had fun, and it’s so great the accessories were included in the sale!

What a HAUL, Katy! I would love to have that Creative Grids ruler.

6. anudge says:

LOL – look like great deals. You’re allowed.

7. While your in Phoenix, maybe you can attend the Quilt, Craft, Sew Festival. I will be there with my sister. http://quiltcraftsew.com/phoenix.html

8. Diane says:

Have that ruler and just love it!

9. dezertsuz says:

What a wonderful shopping trip. You picked up some terrific things. I really like the red fabric a lot. One of their machine service people now lives up here and I take my machines to him. He’s actually 100 miles away, but I like his work, so I go now and then – it’s in a good shop, with others nearby.