December has flown by! Here are the goals I listed for this month:
1. I want to finish Daughter #2’s QOV top. Not done! I made significant progress, but this is going home with hubby. I decided to make it bigger and want to use my die cutter for the rest.
2. Finish my mini Dresden Fan. Done!
4. Make something out of the Minnick and Simpson jelly rolls I brought with me. Not done!
And here are my other finishes for the month. My favorite is my Scrappy Fence Rail.
I made a Quilt of Valor top.
And I finished my Sea Sick Scrappy Trips top.
1. I want to finish the grad top I started with my Doe charm packs.
3. I want to start a top using my Quick Curve Ruler from Sew Kind of Wonderful and these fabrics:
Have a wonderful day!