This and That Tuesday

Thanks to the great kindness of a blog reader, Ila, I have been able to replenish my supplies of scrappy Civil War rectangles for my leader/ended project!

I’m mingling the new scraps with the ones I still had.

Zenia, from A Quilted Passion, came over for a sew day yesterday! Such fun! I worked on a few more of my Scrappy Trip blocks.

On Sunday, Big E and Little E were dedicated at church. I was able to watch it all because a friend shared it via Facebook Live!

I’ve sure been enjoying time with Little L.

And Big L!

Linking up with The Quilting Room with MelFree Motion by the River

11 Responses to This and That Tuesday

1. Quiltmouse says:

I have some Civil War fabric, but just haven’t found the pattern I want to make. I’m watching yours with interest. Almost the only thing better than sewing is spending time (& getting hugs from) your Grands! Enjoy both.

2. piecefulwendy says:

The colors of those fabrics are just wonderful! What a nice addition to your quilt! And your grandlittles are adorable 🙂

3. Barb Vedder says:

what cuties! lovely CW blocks.

4. Love your leader and ender project. Nice addition to the fabrics! The grands are too cute…at such sweet ages. Enjoy.

5. AmyScrapSpot says:

Wow! I love your blocks, they are so colorful and fun!

6. Cécile says:

These little boys are so sweet and i hope you won’t be alone for Thanksgiving !
    Your project with civil war fabrics is amazing !

7. Jayne says:

What beautiful grandchildren! And what gorgeous creations you are making! I have happened across your blog before, but today it was through the link-up at Freemotion.

8. Quilty friends are the best! So happy you had a sew day with one of yours. Those boys are cuties, no wonder you are having so much fun with them!

9. dezertsuz says:

Nothing like time with grandchildren! What fun to have an entire day to sew together! Love the scraps. I recognize some I have in my stash, too. =)

10. Summer says:

I just love Trip Around the World blocks! How big are the squares you are using?

11. Those Civil War fabrics blend so well–lovely!