This and That Tuesday

I got a library card last week! So now I’m settling in with some good reading.

I got my swap blocks last week from the Broken Dishes Swap hosted by Barb at Fun with Barb. Aren’t they beautiful?

I went to several quilt shops last week with some friends. I picked up some of this on clearance.

I think it will go perfectly with my swap blocks.

7 Responses to This and That Tuesday

1. Sandra B says:

Nice assortment of library books, Katy…..
    Love your Broken Dishes swap blocks!
    And your fabric purchase will make a great backing….

2. Theresa Morgan says:

Broken dishes is one of my fav.! The Library,well, I done this for yrs. If my small Library doesn’t have it?? They look out in the state for it . That way I can ck out the book first hand and see if I want to order it ???? Thanks for talking about the Library…….I’m one of those that WANTS a book in my hand, I want to smell it and feel the pages,just like material…lol

3. Susan says:

Congrats on the card! I’ve found it’s a great way to check out quilt books before deciding to buy.

4. Cécile says:

…and I can’t wait to admire your work !

5. anudge says:

You found ALL those books at the library?! Lucky Lady. My library only has old and tired quilt books from the early 00s.

6. dezertsuz says:

Now THOSE blocks, I adore! LOL It looks like you have a great library in town and plenty of good reading to do.