Now that I am many miles from my long arm, I am redefining the term “finish!” But lets take a look at my goals from October and see how I did.
- I have some Quilts of Valor to quilt and they are at the top of my list! Done! I quilted 5 last month.
- I’d like to finish my Gee’s Geese quilt before I go. Done!
- I need to get all my projects and tools packed for AZ. I should think about a few clothes as well. Well, that is done because for better or worse, I am here! LOL
What else did I finish in October? One very longstanding UFO!
And I finished my Quilts Madder Quilt.
Now, this is what I want to get done in November
- I want to piece a secret top that is a bit of a puzzle. I won’t be able to share, but I am adding it to my list because I want to get it done.
- I want to get my Denise Schmidt 36 Patch top done. I cut strips for this ages ago.
- I want to get my Blueberry Park Quilt top finished.
Let’s see how sidetracked I get with other projects I have brought along! I’m really not sure how to even make goals for this month. My life has changed so drastically, I don’t know what I can get done!
Here is a list of projects that I brought with me:
1. 30s Hourglass
2. Annie’s QOV
3. Log cabin
4. M&S jelly rolls
5. DS 36 patch
6. DS Squares
7. Mimosa charms
8. Scrappy rectangles
9. Heather Baily QCR
10. MI quilt
11. Solid tumblers
12. Red green yellow
13. Scrappy trips
14. Log cabin diamonds
15. Granny square
16. Coffin DS
17. C&S tumblers
18. Blueberry Park half rectangles
This list might not make sense to you, but it does to me. I also brought several layer cakes that I don’t yet have a plan for. I would hate to run out of sewing!
Have a great day!