Finishing Up a Lovely Week!

I’ve spent this week with Daughter #1, Big E, and Little E visiting my family in Wisconsin. I have no sewing finishes, but we had a wonderful week.

Have a great weekend!

10 Responses to Finishing Up a Lovely Week!

1. piecefulwendy says:

Looks like you had a wonderful time. Any time spent with family is quality time; the quilting can wait. Those littles are just too cute!

2. Kathy D says:

Lovely memories were made, I’m sure! I was able to take my grandson to meet his great-grandparents on Wednesday. Fun times!

I love seeing your pictures! It looks like everyone was enjoying themselves. Hugs,

4. Zenia Rene says:

Adorable grands! I count 3? Love the pic in the leaves and of the lake. Thx for sharing.

5. Zenia Rene says:

I recounted…just 2 in these pics. Plus you did say big E and little E. =)

It’s great that you were able to fit this visit in. Fall is such a wonderful time of year.

7. katyquilts says:

Sent from my iPhone

8. Rochelle Summers says:

How wonderful that you got that time with the little ones. I know you will miss them while you are gone.

9. anudge says:

How fun!

10. Bonnie in Va says:

Boy, you definitely saw autumn happening while visiting the family. We hardly have any trees around and last week it hit 80s again. Tonight we’ll be close to freezing — time to pile on a quilt or two. Looks like everybody had a great time.