Slow Stitching Sunday ~ Scrappy Hexies Again!

It has been a while since I pulled this project out. It is a good take along project as I visit with family this week.

img_0975-1

I should decide how many hexies I want to add yet and get them all cut to take to AZ. I have a few left.

.img_0974

But I have accumulated more cool scraps since these were cut! Such decisions!

Linking up with Kathy’s Quilts

8 Responses to Slow Stitching Sunday ~ Scrappy Hexies Again!

1. Ariane says:

Oh I love a scrappy project like this!! It’s looking great!

2. Nann says:

Hexies without paper templates — good for you!
    I assembled my Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks. Thanks yet again for posting the block that inspired my RSC year! (See the photo in my blogpost today.)

3. Wow, that is a really impressive number of hexies! Great project for a road trip.

4. Gail says:

A lovely scrappy project to take with you on your trip–Have fun!

5. Sarah says:

So lovely, I’m a huge hexie fan!

6. daneesey says:

This is a LOT of fun . . . you could almost make it an adult eye-spy hexie quilt! 🙂

7. Patricia says:

Your quilt is so fun! Thanks to your wonderful inspiration, I’ve begun collecting scraps for a quilt like yours! Thank you so much!

8. This is a wonderful take along project… love the scrappiness of it!