And the last of the QOVs…

Here are the last two QOVs that I have quilted for the Stitching Sisters group. I will miss working on these while I am gone to AZ! I am sure they will have a pile of tops for me when I get back though. What a wonderful group to be a part of!

Here is Terri’s top.

I used a panto called Twister on it.

I love this backing fabric!

This one by Karen is just lovely as well.

For this one, I used a new panto called Malachite.

img_2786 img_2785

Linking up with The Quilting Room with MelFree Motion by the River

This entry was posted in Pantographs, Quilt of Valor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to And the last of the QOVs…

1. Julie Stocker says:

Katy, I love the panto! Malachite pattern is not something I’ve seen before, and is really manly. Can I say that? Sometimes it’s terribly hard to pick an appropriate quilting pattern for a masculine quilt, and this works so well. Thank you for sharing the name, and have a good time while you’re away.

2. Zenia Rene says:

Two more splendid quilts w/gorgeous quilting. I know you will miss doing it. Will this be the longest amount of time you’ve gone w/o long-arming?

3. Kathy D says:

Really love the Malachite panto and it looked amazing on that quilt. You’ll be sorely missed while you’re away, but we promise not to stockpile ALL our quilt tops…. 🙂

4. piecefulwendy says:

Beautiful quilts, and your quilting just makes them even more stunning. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures in AZ.

5. Patti A. says:

Love your quilts!

6. Such pretty quilts! You certainly enhanced them beautifully with your quilting. Lovely!

7. Fantastic! Thank you for your service to our Veterans! I know how much these are appreciated.

8. Lois Campbell says:

Both quilts are simply wonderful and your quilting is amazing, as always. I know you’re going to go through ‘withdrawals’ while you away.

The quilts are wonderful and your quilting is amazing, as always. I know you’ll be going through withdrawals while away from your long-arm machine.

These are wonderful and your quilting makes them come to life! Hugs,

11. Louise says:

Both are stellar quilts..love the patterns and your quilting is awesome..
    Loved viewing them, thank you

12. Sandra B says:

Love all these quilts! And your quilting added just the right finish to every one!!
    Thanks for sharing!

13. Zenda says:

Both of these quilts are beautiful! Our DAR group is considering make a QOV and I’m wondering what Terri’s pattern is called. Thanks for all you and your friends are doing for our Vererans!