Time is flying by! But you knew that already. Time to look at my goals for last month and do some planning for the next one!
- Finish the last round of the Gwennie Inspired medallion QAL. Done! We will be revealing the final round on Monday, October 3rd.
- I want to get working on this UFO: Almost Done! I’ll share the completed quilt next week, but here is the top. I just have to finish the hand sewing on the binding.
- I want to start piecing this quilt. Not done. This might be a good project to take.
- Finish my swap blocks. Done! And mailed!
- Finish my 16 patch top. Done! And the quilt is finished too!
- Bind the Twist quilt. Done!
- Finish the applique on the vintage daisy blocks. Done!
Now, what else did I finish this month? I made this pillow with a test block, Star Thistle, from Jayne at Twiggy and Opal.
And I finished my Parson Gray quilt for a friend.
Time to think about October. Hmmm….leaves changing color, campfires, pumpkin farms….and quilting! But wait a minute……it will also include traveling, palm trees and cacti!
- I have some Quilts of Valor to quilt and they are at the top of my list! I will get those finished and back to their toppers ASAP.
- I’d like to finish my Gee’s Geese quilt before I go.
- I need to get all my projects and tools packed for AZ. I should think about a few clothes as well.
So much to do, so little time! Have a great day!