DWM ~ Gee’s Geese

I finished making all the geese for my Gee’s Geese quilt last week.

I had to take them all off the big design wall so I could make room to work on my  Gwennie Inspired   Medallion quilt. So I started sewing groups of like geese together and throwing them up on the small design wall.

I’m running out of room! I can say that I am loving this so far! I can’t wait to get back to work on this. But I better get back to work on the medallion instead. The big reveal is coming up on October 3rd.

Linking up with Em’s Scrap BagLove Laugh QuiltCooking Up QuiltsPatchwork Times

12 Responses to DWM ~ Gee’s Geese

1. Kate says:

Beautiful color palette! It’s going to be gorgeous.

2. piecefulwendy says:

Those colors are fabulous, and the geese are perfect. Looking forward to seeing the medallion progress!

3. Ramona says:

Oh wow! I can see why you want to get back to this quilt. It is going to be gorgeous!

4. sue says:

I have this kit also, so I really appreciate what you are doing with it. Can’t wait to see how it finishes!

5. Kat says:

Looking great! Love the colors and pattern.

6. Kathi Riemer says:

The other morning a flock of geese swam by my house. They were fun to watch. The colors in your quilt are very similar to the colors in those geese, the water and sky that day.

7. Ann says:

Looks great and feels like a fall sky filled with high flying geese

8. Nann says:

I like “massing” the geese by color. How big are the blocks?

9. Micki says:

I like the layout and the grouping of the colors. great job and can’t wait to see it finished. Micki

10. I’ve been inspired by a few different flying geese quilts lately and now I want to make one! Yours is going to be very beautiful. Lovely colours.

11. Emily Bailey says:

Your geese are gorgeous!

12. AnnieO says:

Looking good! It will be interesting to see how you end up laying out all your geese. I’ve been working on geese too 🙂