SAS Fabric Shopping

I’ve mentioned before my love of this fabric store in Phoenix. You have to be willing to do a bit of digging there, but if you have the time, there are some gems to be found! This is what I brought home this time.

I loved this print from Melanie Testa.

This one has QOV written all over it!

This Robin Pandolph print will make a great backing.

Someday, I will get back to those Shenandoah Stars and then this will come in handy.

This is from Marcus’ Aged Muslin line. Love this green!

Ugh, the picture is sideways! But this one has Civil War battle sites printed on it.

I have had this charm pack from Marcia Derse for a while so I was quite pleased to find a few pieces of yardage from the same line. I’d like to make a masculine quilt for someone and this might be just the ticket.

I love to go to the thrift shops with my son and his wife. I saw these beauties at one of them!

But they were too heavy to bring home on the plane :).

This entry was posted in Fabric, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to SAS Fabric Shopping

1. Val W says:

We love seeing your treasure hunt finds. Nothing makes your day like good fabric at a great price. Woo hoo!

2. piecefulwendy says:

You picked up some lovely fabric; I really need to get some Marcia Derse — I love that fabric. I agree that the green fabric is amazing! And I want that sewing machine!

3. Joy Swanson says:

I love reading your blog posts every day! Thanks! Being very new to the Phoenix area (VERY NEW), I’d love to know the names of the quilt and thrift shops you enjoy! Please share!

4. Joy Swanson says:

Read this post. This SAS Fabric store has 3 locations. Sounds very “thrifty” but fun! Wanna go?

J

5. Sandra B says:

Love all your fabric finds!! Cannot wait to see them show up in future projects!

6. Diane Howell says:

Do you remember which thrift store you were at? Were the machines expensive?