Time to look back at my goals for the last month and make some plans for this month!
1. I want to get that darn EPP mini done! I’m sick of it! Done!
And delivered! To my cousin, Dan, who served in the Marines during Vietnam.
4. Finish the next round of my Gwenny inspired Medallion quilt. It would be embarrassing to have chosen the theme and not have my part done! Done! But all I can give is a sneak peek. Come back on September 1st for the reveal!
5. I have a denim jacket that I purchased and I want to machine embroider it. The biggest thing keeping me from this project is fear. Plain and simple. That darn embroidery machine scares me still! Not done!
6. Quilt any QOVs that come in. Done! I got 7 quilted this month. I will share these over the next two Fridays.
What else did I get done this month?
I made Grant & Lee. Sounds impressive, but the 9 patches have been done for two years, so this was a fairly quick finish.
I quilted this lap quilt for a friend.
I made these two minis.
And this journal cover.
And on to September! Such a lovely month….I want to:
- Finish the last round of the Gwennie Inspired medallion QAL.
- I want to get working on this UFO:
- I want to start piecing this quilt:
- Finish my swap blocks.
- Finish my 16 patch top.
- Bind the Twist quilt.
- Finish the applique on the vintage daisy blocks.
That’s probably enough, since I also have two trips!
Have a great day!
Linking up with Free Motion by the River