Slow Stitching

I am doing a wee bit of slow stitching this morning before church.

But I’m keeping this little project under wraps for a bit yet.

I haven’t made much progress on this. Mainly because it is so easy to avoid. Tomorrow I’m taking a little road trip with the mister. I plan to take this and nothing else so I will have to finish it.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

7 Responses to Slow Stitching

1. piecefulwendy says:

Curious about that wee project! What is the size of your EPP? Looking forward to seeing it done! Enjoy your trip!

Have a good day and enjoy your trip tomorrow! Hugs,

3. Hummm I like this project – looks like EPP!

4. anudge says:

Look forward to seeing your little project. My trip starts Wednesday. Safe travels, Katy.

5. Sandra B says:

Looking forward to the reveal on your wee project!
    Safe travels tomorrow, and happy stitching!

6. Nancy says:

It looks perfectly stitched and is perfectly beautiful! I find riding in the car an excellent time to do handwork — unless I’m distracted by the scenery. Hope you have a good ride tomorrow.

7. Patricia says:

Am also curious about your “wee” project! I love your hand piecing project as well. Maybe I’ll do honeycombs next…… 🙂