This and That Tuesday

Yesterday was a productive day. I got my laundry done, made some phone calls, and finished unpacking. But you are not here to hear about my chores. I finished the QOV that I had in the frame and got the next one loaded.

Isn’t it beautiful? This is another top made by Val of the Stitching Sisters QOV group.

I also got the next clue for the Mystery Quilts 4 Military done.

And I  got the next round of my Gwennie Inspired Medallion QAL finished.  I can’t show that until the next linkup which will be next week, but here is a peek.

So if you haven’t done so, get that log cabin round done, because I want to see your progress!

Linking up with Free Motion by the River, The Quilting Room with Mel

8 Responses to This and That Tuesday

1. Kathy D. says:

Don’t you love that striking quilt top Val made? Such vibrant golds! I am also doing that Mystery Quilts 4 Military, but have a bit of catching up to do.

2. Cécile says:

My Gwennie border is done and i can’t wait to admire all the others !

3. Val W says:

I look forward to seeing your mystery quilt revealed.

4. The QOV quilt is wonderful. I am two quilts behind on my veteran’s quilts, but should be able to finish by the next time our group meets. Thanks for the inspiration. I think you may be surprised when you see my Gwennie border as it is seems quite similar (at least in fabrics). I can’t wait to see it!

5. Sandra B says:

Beautiful QOV quilt!
    Sounds like you had a very productive day!

6. Susan says:

I’m impressed with your productivity! Do show us the quilting on this QOV before you hand it back.

7. Terri says:

Katy it amazing me on how much you get done in a day. What do you only sleep for 3 hours a night, lol.

8. Isn’t feeling so productive great? Beautiful work.