DWMonday

After a long weekend with extended family, we are home. I am mostly unpacked and laundry is half done. It is time to look at my sewing goals for the week. First, I want to get caught up on the Mystery  Quilts 4 Military. Here are my blocks so far.

Then I need to do the next round for my Gwenny Inspired Medallion for the quilt along.

I have a Quilt of Valor on the frame and three more to get quilted.

I have other things I want to work on, but these three are my top priorities for the week.

Linking up with Em’s Scrap BagLove Laugh QuiltCooking Up QuiltsPatchwork Times

9 Responses to DWMonday

1. Val W says:

You are SO busy! I hope that weekend with family was refreshing and fun.

2. Nann says:

I just saw Julie’s mystery blocks — I like the smaller-than-HST triangles in the corners. Your medallion will be wonderful.

3. Beautiful! I can’t wait to see the finished QOV

4. Sue B says:

Katy, Just curious cuz I guess I’ve not noticed it before. Do you always attach your top or do you float sometimes? Love the Mystery quilt, looks like it’s going to be gorgeous. And that QOV you have loaded looks very familiar 🙂

5. Cécile says:

So…I wish you a great week Katy 🙂 !

6. Emily Bailey says:

Wishing you a productive week. You have some great projects to work on.

7. Bonnie in Va says:

You’ve got a lot going on this week. Here’s to getting things done.

8. Beth says:

Mmmm love your medallion!

9. AnnieO says:

Wonderful variety to choose from! I like to have a mix going on too.