WIP Wednesday ~ Twister Blocks

I’ve been working on my Twist blocks here and there as I have a few minutes. I haven’t settled on an arrangement, but here are a few possibilities.

Decisions, decisions! I probably won’t decide until all 80 blocks are done.

Linking up with Quilt FabricationSew Fresh Quilts

14 Responses to WIP Wednesday ~ Twister Blocks

1. Sharon McDougall says:

Love it! Colours pop. Is there a pattern for this quilt??

2. Susan says:

These are great blocks! I lean toward the second version, as the first looks like it needs a center point.

3. Hey Katy, this is just like Pretzel Twist but just different color arrangements! I like it!

Any one of the arrangements would be great, Katy. I think I’ll have to put this on my “to-do” list. 🙂

5. Anne Beier says:

I absolutly love this quitl pattern and the fabrics you chose. Do you have a pattern of this quilt to share or sell? I found your blog on Sew Fresh Quilts, Let’s be Social. I am a Librarian too in a public library.

6. What cute blocks! They look jelly roll friendly, too — and I have a pile of leftover jellyroll strips, mostly Kaffe Fassett and solids. I’m looking for a quick project to use them up since I keep knocking the pile off the edge of my desk.

7. Love your blocks! I like the second picture, though you didn’t ask for opinions!!!

8. So satisfying! It reminds me of the old “turtle” block from the 30’s. Just picture it with a head and tail. Hmmm, maybe I’ll try it! Fun!

9. Jayne says:

These are turning out fantastic!! I love the top two photos, but I know you will pick the perfect final layout!

10. I like the middle one because I like puzzles. All are fine and you should please you eyes,
    because you have to quilt it. We all know if we do not like a quilt it takes forever to finish it.LOL

11. piecefulwendy says:

Another bright, happy quilt! Whichever one you choose, it will be lovely.

12. Kathy Hoback says:

Hi, Katy – I know you didn’t ask, but I love the last one! Beautiful!

13. Denise says:

Love it, I need to start pulling my colors

14. Kathi says:

Hey Katy… your twist blocks are cute and bright… I really like them… I like the interlocking circles/squares?? lol! The second one down… but that is just my 2 cents 🙂 I look forward to seeing how this quilt will speak to you though! 🙂 Have a great day! Kathi