Where is the summer going? I want it back! I don’t want the days to get shorter! Whining over.
Here are the goals I set for myself for June:
- I want to cut out a quilt using a Mixology Jelly Roll that Daughter #3 bought me for Mother’s Day. Done!
- Metropolitan Fair. Not done. However, I made progress! I finally figured out how to make it into a bed sized top. This has been bugging me for a long time. I am actually glad I waited to quilt it as now it is how I really wanted it.
- Borders on Brinton Hall! Done! Quilted! Bound! Finished!
- The next border for the Gwennie Inspired Medallion QAL. Done!
- I want to join in on the Mystery Quilts for Military Yahoo Group mystery this time around. It is organized by Alycia over at Alycia Quilts. Done! Okay, not really. The clues aren’t even all out yet!But I am keeping up. I have the first two clues done.
Lets see what else I got done. I finished my Scrappy rectangle quilt and it was a big one!
I quilted this lovely quilt for a friend.
I made this baby quilt from leftover bits.
And I made this mug rug from a free Craftsy pattern.
Time to plan for July.
- Metropolitan Fair! The top is done, I want it quilted!
- Finish the little EPP quilt that I started on my Arizona trip.
- 4 Patch Diamond top.
- Quilt any QOVs that come in.
- Figure out my next leader/ender project and get it ready to go.
- Make a throw quilt for a wedding next month.
- And just to make life interesting, I would like to at least start working on another UFO from my January list.
We will see how well reality and theory match up! LOL