I received the nicest little surprise yesterday! Melanie from 1000 Needles nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you, Melanie!
I have pasted the award photo and the rules directly from Melanie’s post. Here they are:
*Thank the person who nominated you, and give a link to his/her blog.
*List the rules.
*Display the image of the award on your post.
*List seven facts about yourself.
*Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award, and notify them to let them know you have nominated them.
Seven Facts About Me:
- My husband taught me to use a sewing machine, lay out a pattern and make my first garment. He took me to a quilt show and made me talk to the ladies there. So this quilting obsession? It’s his fault. Totally.
- I started quilting 28 years ago. As a stay at home mom, it became my mental therapy. It still is. Apparently, I need a lot of it. The world can be thankful that I found quilting and didn’t become a psychopath.
- I play librarian for 20 hours each week. I get to spend thousands of dollars every year buying books (including quilt books!). It is the best job I have ever had.
- My favorite color is red.
- I love coffee.
- I adore silence. I like at least an hour of it each day before I talk to anyone, except Jesus. He likes silence with his coffee too.
- I believe that any creativity I possess, comes from Almighty God, Creator of heaven and earth. I pray the work of my hands will bring honor to Him.
Here are my nominees in no particular order.
- Barb at Fun with Barb
- Anja at Anja Quilts
- Lori at Humble Quilts
- Jayne at Twiggy and Opal
- Elaine at Muddling Through
- Cecile at Patchwork Inspirations
- Abigail at Cut & Alter
- Wanda at Exuberant Color
- Kathy at Empty Nest But Full Heart
- Em at Em’s Scrapbag
I enjoy MANY blogs and could have nominated hundreds. I decided to limit myself to 10. You aren’t obligated to accept and play along, but I hope you will! I enjoy your blogs and know others will as well!
Have a great day!