Finally Some Slow Stitching

I have finished quilting.
 Finished trimming.
 Made my binding.
Applied it.

And I’m ready for some slow stitching. Have a wonderful day!

Linking up with Kathy’s Quilts

“This is the day the Lord acted; we will rejoice and celebrate in it!”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭118:24‬ ‭CEB‬‬

13 Responses to Finally Some Slow Stitching

1. piecefulwendy says:

Oh — I really like that binding color!

2. Gail says:

Wonderful quilt and so close to being done!

3. Great job on the baptist fan quilting! Save us, we pray, O LORD! O LORD, we pray, give us success! (v 25)

4. CathieJ says:

What a pretty quilt. I think the binding will really set it off. Enjoy your stitching.

5. have fun relaxing with your stitiching

6. Sarah says:

I agree I like the colour choice for the binding. Enjoy your slow Sunday stitching!

7. Jennifer says:

Your quilt is beautiful and I love the binding color. Enjoy your day of slow stitching.

8. Sandra B says:

So close to being finished!! Love this quilt….and the yellow binding is perfect! Enjoy your slow stitching! I am working on some hand quilting today….

9. Yummy binding colour! That will be fun to stitch today… enjoy!

10. anudge says:

That yellow binding will really set off this quilt. Take a break now and then as you slow quilt. The hands need a break after every 20 minutes or so. At least that’s what I must do having developed arthritis in the hands from 3 hours of non-stop hand quilting – me bad.

11. What a nice quilt! Binding is a great handstitching project.

12. Jeanne says:

Love the Baptist Fan quilting and the cheddar binding!

13. quiltdivajulie says:

Beautiful! I like the color pop with that cheddar binding (and the bowl that it is resting in).