The year is flying by! Here are the goals I listed for April and my results:
- First of all, I want to finish my Hands2Help quilt for Happy Chemo. Done!
- I would like to get my borders added to my Brinton Hall top. Not Done!
- I’d like to get the top done for the wedding quilt for my nephew. Done!
- Quilt any QOVs that come in. Done! I had 8 this month.
- Finish and mail my quilt for the doll quilt swap hosted by Humble Quilts. Done!
- And I would like to finish at least one more project from my UFO list. I got TWO DONE! Okay, one was kind of cheating as I gave it away, but it is off the list now! And I did actual sewing and finished this one! This will also go to Happy Chemo.
What else did I do this month?
I made this 4 patch quilt.
I made this mug rug.
I made a baby quilt. Just for fun.
And I quilted a full sized quilt for a friend.
May will be a busy month. Daughter #3 is graduating from college and moving into an apartment. I will have one out of town trip and will start prepping for a big trip in June. So here are my plans as of now:
- I want to get my nephew’s quilt finished.
- Brinton Hall borders!
- I want to get my Metropolitan Fair Shoo Fly quilt done. I started it three years ago!
- I want to get a black and white quilt that I have had in my head for ages out and into fabric!
- I want to cut and kit up the rest of the fabrics for the log cabin quilt that I started.
Have a great day!
Wow – you are so productive. Wonderful finishes in April.
What a beautiful group of finishes! You had such a productive month in April….looks like you are all set with goals for May…..looking forward to following along!
Holy Smokes! You’re smokin’ the machine!! Love it!
Wonderful accomplishments, Katy! I love them all but that second Happy Chemo quilt is my favorite. You did an amazing job in April. I’m looking forward to the things you do in May.
Just amazing to see all the pictures together. The Happy Chemo quilts are going to be so loved by someone. Have a good weekend. Hugs,
Once again Katy, thank you so much for my wonderful doll quilt. I really like it a lot!
Looking forward to seeing the rest of the swaps. Love the baby quilt. Have a glorious weekend.
What a lot of beautiful finishes!
You amaze me with what you get done. Beautiful quilts. Love the orange and green one. Plus the four patch one
You are so productive! I go into my sewing room with a plan and I seem to get distracted. I must get a handle on that 😉
You have had a busy and productive April! I think I need to make a mini hexi — it’s so cute!