The year is flying by! Here are the goals I listed for April and my results:
- First of all, I want to finish my Hands2Help quilt for Happy Chemo. Done!
- I would like to get my borders added to my Brinton Hall top. Not Done!
- I’d like to get the top done for the wedding quilt for my nephew. Done!
- Quilt any QOVs that come in. Done! I had 8 this month.
- Finish and mail my quilt for the doll quilt swap hosted by Humble Quilts. Done!
- And I would like to finish at least one more project from my UFO list. I got TWO DONE! Okay, one was kind of cheating as I gave it away, but it is off the list now! And I did actual sewing and finished this one! This will also go to Happy Chemo.
What else did I do this month?
I made this 4 patch quilt.
I made this mug rug.
And I quilted a full sized quilt for a friend.
May will be a busy month. Daughter #3 is graduating from college and moving into an apartment. I will have one out of town trip and will start prepping for a big trip in June. So here are my plans as of now:
- I want to get my nephew’s quilt finished.
- Brinton Hall borders!
- I want to get my Metropolitan Fair Shoo Fly quilt done. I started it three years ago!
- I want to get a black and white quilt that I have had in my head for ages out and into fabric!
- I want to cut and kit up the rest of the fabrics for the log cabin quilt that I started.
Have a great day!