More Quilts of Valor!

I’ve powered through and finished quilting the QOV tops from the Stitching Sisters group. I didn’t make any of these tops so I don’t know names and I don’t have any patterns to share with you.

Aren’t these lovely? I’m so glad to be part of this group! I will deliver these today after work and then I have another big project to power through.

I hope you are making lots of progress on your projects as well. Have a great day!

Linking up with My Quilt Infatuation

This entry was posted in Finishes, Quilt of Valor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to More Quilts of Valor!

1. Val W says:

Your quilting is such a beautiful finish for these quilt tops. Thank you for supporting such a wonderful cause, Katy!

2. Paige says:

They are all beautiful! I love that quilting design on the first one!

Beautiful quilts and yout quilting just adds to the beauty! Hugs,

4. Patriotic yummy-ness! Beautiful quilts and beautiful quilting for a great cause.

5. Terri says:

Katy, we are very happy that you are part of Stitching Sisters too. We all can’t wait until you can join us again for a day of sewing with us. We can never thank you enough for the beautiful long arm quilting you do for each and every quilt we give you. Your skills are simply breathtaking and you always seem to know exactly what design goes with the quilt top you are quilting. THANK YOU!!!

6. Kathy D. says:

Terri said what was on my heart so beautifully. Can’t thank you enough for all you do for us!

7. Alycia says:

Great job!!! Beautiful quilts – and wow !!!