Quilt of Valor Week

I spent a good chunk of my weekend quilting QOVs. These tops were all pieced by members of the Stitching Sisters group.

They do such beautiful work! I love quilting these. I have four more to do. I hope to get them done while hubby is on his business trip.

Have a beautiful day!

Linking up with The Quilting a Room with MelFree Motion by the River, Blossom Heart Quilts

This entry was posted in Finishes, Quilt of Valor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Quilt of Valor Week

1. Kathy D. says:

Such beautiful work! I love how you look at each quilt top and find a quilting design that wonderfully complements it. You are an appreciated supporter of QOV.

2. Connie Kresin Campbell says:

Those are beautiful Katy and that is a wonderful thing you are doing!

3. Val W says:

Your quilting on these QOV projects is wonderful. You know how to pick out the perfect pattern to enhance each quilt. Thank you for all you do!

4. Sandra B says:

Love them all…particularly the one with the nine patches….and your quilting is amazing!

5. So pretty! I, too, especially like the nine-patch one.

6. So enjoyed viewing the different patterns and what quilting choices you used on each. Wonderful work!

7. Melanie says:

all very lovely work. The group is lucky to have you.

8. Louise says:

Another great job Katy! Kudos to you and heartfelt thanks to our heros.

Oh my goodness! They’re amazing. You really put your heart into your work, Katy. Bless you and your quilting friends for all you do for our veterans.

10. Janet O. says:

You put a lot of time and effort into these quilts. I’m sure it is appreciated!

11. Marcy says:

Nice. A very worthy organization to be part of. The quilts are lovely and will be loved.