Work in Progress Wednesday

I am glad so many of you enjoyed seeing my new light strips! Check yesterday’s comments for a very informative comment from Bev.

I got the top from my swap blocks I showed on Monday put together and the quilting started! Since it is only about 54 inches square, it won’t take long.

I am using one of my favorite colors of Glide thread, Celery.

This is the pantograph I am using.

I found these cute flannel prints at JoAnn’s the other day.

Aren’t they cute? I might have to go back and get some, though I don’t know what I would use it for. My photographer daughter sure would love these!

Linking up with Sew Fresh Quilts, Quilt Fabrication

8 Responses to Work in Progress Wednesday

1. Tami says:

Great stuff here!! I will be on the lookout for those flannel prints! My teenager is into both photography and sewing. She can make her self some pajama pants!

2. Diane says:

I love to purchase novelty prints of any kind. You just never know when they just might make a quilt special. Love the color thread. Blessings. Diane

3. lapaylor says:

those cameras are too cute to pass up girl… run back and get you some
    LeeAnna

4. Sandra B says:

Love this little quilt!! Colors are great!
    And I really like the quilting pattern you are using, as well…..

5. So pretty! I like those camera prints, too. But then, you know I like color. 😉 Isn’t it funny how a thread color that you wouldn’t think would work at all is often the best!

6. I haven’t come across Glide in Celery yet but it looks really nice. The quilt is looking good too!!

7. JanineMarie says:

Your in-progress picture is so pretty. And I bet that’s under your new lights, too. Here’s an idea for those flannel prints: lining for a custom quilted camera bag for your daughter.

8. Susan says:

Pretty, pretty, pretty! Love celery!