Quilts of Valor Part Two

Here are the rest of the QOVs that I quilted last weekend. Again, these tops were all pieced by members of the Stitching Sisters QOV group. I just quilted them.

Have a wonderful day!

Linking up with Sew Fresh Quilts, Quilt Fabrication

This entry was posted in Finishes, Quilt of Valor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Quilts of Valor Part Two

1. Val W says:

Beautiful work, Katy. It’s truly a patriotic labor of love. Thank you!!

2. Janet O. says:

Love patriotic quilts. So good of you to do the finish work for such a worthy cause.

3. oncesewn says:

Beautiful piecing and quilting. I love those American colors!

4. Jennifer says:

These are all beautiful quilts. I’m know the recipients will treasure them.

These quilts are simply marvelous! Great work by all involved!

6. I love all your QOV shares. I am finally quilting my one and only QOV project so far. I hope it becomes one of many!

7. Emilee says:

Those all look amazing! I just love all things red white & blue!!!

8. Terri says:

Just quilt them!!! That is definitely an understatement. You help turn them into true works of art, stitched with love and God’s blessings. Stitching Sisters cannot thank you enough and can’t wait until you come and join us for another one of our sew days.

9. Susan says:

Those are all so pretty! Red, white and blue is one of my favorite color combos, and July 4th my favorite holiday. I think I need to make another RWB quilt!