Pixie Basket!

Jayne from Twiggy and Opal shared her little pixie baskets that she made on her blog and on Instagram. I decided I needed to make one too! She said it could be done in 30 minutes. Mine took about 40.

Fabric Mutt shared a tutorial for making these on her blog. I used some fun fabric scraps so it looks different on each side.

You can see how small it is here.

I had a birthday recently. Here is the gift I received from my dear MIL.

How awesome is that? And Daughter #3 gave me my Mothers Day gift because she couldn’t wait. LOL !

Now I’m searching for the perfect pattern to use these!

I am so spoiled! Have a wonderful weekend!

Linking up with Sew Can She

This entry was posted in Crafty Things, Fabric, Precuts, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Pixie Basket!

1. bsellers21 says:

Thanks for showing the ruler with the basket Katy. I’ve seen pics of these everywhere but couldn’t get a fix on the size and I haven’t checked out the pattern yet. I’m a visual person and your picture helped a lot. 🙂

2. piecefulwendy says:

Katy, what did you use for batting in your basket? I made one, but the sides on mine didn’t come out so nice and crisp as yours. Aren’t they fun? And so cute!

3. Cute little baskets, I’ll have to check out that tutorial.

4. Teresa says:

So funny I made a basket just like it yesterday. Love yours too.

5. Val W says:

Aw, that’s so cute. Now I want to make some.

Happy Belated Birthday! Your fabrics are really neat. I love the little basket. Hugs,

7. Jan Horn says:

Happy Belated Birthday. You are so blessed to get such great fabric gifts. Love you little basket too.

8. Jeanne says:

That’s a really cute basket!

9. Theresa Morgan says:

You are blessed..smiling

10. Your basket is very cute. I haven’t made one yet, but it’s on my list. Happy late Birthday. Fabric is always a great gift.