Another Scrappy HST Top

I wanted to make more of the blocks I showed you yesterday, but this pile of triangles was staring me down.

img_1340
If I can get one more quilt made, I can ship a pile of them off and make more room in my sewing room. I can also cross one item off my UFO list for the year. I’m listening to an audio book called The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton and it really keeps me sewing! I really like her books. I got the top pieced while listening.

I had to cut two more triangles, but now that pile is GONE!

For some reason, the colors look dull on my computer screen. It is screaming bright!   Happy Tuesday!

Linking up with Free Motion by the River, The Quilting Room with Mel, Quilt StoryShe Can Quilt

This entry was posted in Donation Quilts, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Another Scrappy HST Top

1. Betty says:

What would the quilt world do without HST’s? Very bright colorful fabric

2. Val W says:

There’s a lot of energy in that quilt top. I really like it!

3. Mary Huey says:

Zoom, zoom — well done!

4. Sandra B says:

Katy, this is a great quilt!! Love all the bright colors!!

5. Mary says:

Love it! I have a question. When you cut triangles on the Studio Cutter, do you have to square the triangles up???

It’s screaming bright to me to but I love it! 😊 Great quilt. Hugs,

7. Terry says:

Good old HST’s, it’s a beautiful, colorful quilt.

8. You had at the title! I’m fascinated by the variety of blocks and quilts that are based on the hst ☺

9. You’re a quilting machine — you get so much done. I love the print on the top of the pile.

10. I really love the color play in your HSTs!

11. Nicky says:

Looks fabulous to me! I have a growing pile of triangles – thanks for the inspiration! Thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday!