And as this posts, I am flying home from Arizona. Tomorrow is March 1st so it is time to take a look at the goals I set this month and see how I did.
1. I want to finish the EPP for my Brinton Hall and start mapping out my next step. Done! Almost. At least I finished the medallion as it was shown in Quiltmania. And I do have a plan for going forward.
3. Finish my Goose in the Pond quilt. Not Done. Held up by the border decision.
5. Finish at least one more item off my UFO list. Done! I finished the green/blue HST quilt and another that I will share on Friday. But I still have more HSTs. So I will be working on one more donation quilt from this pile before it is completely done.
What else did I get done in February?
Quilts for my two grand dogs. These were actually FMQ practice pieces.
Two more donation quilts.
Two mini quilts, one I’ll show tomorrow and this one.
And now to decide what I will focus on in March.
- Quilt any QOV tops that come in.
- Make one more HST donation quilt and get them all sent off.
- Goose in the Pond!
- Add one more strip of hexies on each side of the Brinton Hall medallion.
- Start sewing together the blocks I cut out of my Dear Betty FQ bundle.
Looking forward to sewing, but the first thing I will do when I get home, is nap! They don’t call an overnight flight a red eye for nothing!