Finish It Up Friday ~ Jelly Roll Race Quilt

Here is the day I show the finished Jelly Roll quilt! I really love this panto for jelly roll quilts. You can see another one I used this on here. This is a shot of the back. The quilting hardly shows in this picture.

I found enough leftover bits of binding so that I didn’t have to make one! I love how it looks.

This will be a donation quilt. When I get  5 done, I will send them all off at the same time.

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict, Crazy Mom Quilts, A Quilted Passion

This entry was posted in Donation Quilts, Finishes, Jelly Rolls, Pantographs, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Jelly Roll Race Quilt

1. Kathy D says:

I just love the vibrant colors in this quilt – a real treat for the eyes!

I loved how it turned out! Hugs,

3. Love the quilting pattern and all the colors! Great finish!

4. Jasmine says:

This turned out great! I love how you made it wide enough and the quilting design you picked. It really does look good on those jelly roll race quilts.

5. knitnkwilt says:

The quilting design goes well with the piecing design. I’m saving my binding ends, but mine are shorter than yours, and it is taking forever to get enough to use. A great idea for scrappy quilts.

6. This looks great finished. I haven’t tried that quilting design yet …

7. Sheila says:

I LOVE your quilt!

8. JanineMarie says:

So pretty–this will be loved for sure. I like how the side borders look with the body of the quilt. And how neat that you had binding in just the right colors. It makes a fabulous finish.

9. Mary says:

Such a neat jelly roll quilt! Love the borders!!!

10. Wonderful colors in this jelly roll! Quick and fast quilt to make, so it’s perfect for charity. Good job.