Finish It Up Friday ~ Jelly Roll Race Quilt

Here is the day I show the finished Jelly Roll quilt! I really love this panto for jelly roll quilts. You can see another one I used this on here. This is a shot of the back. The quilting hardly shows in this picture.

I found enough leftover bits of binding so that I didn’t have to make one! I love how it looks.

This will be a donation quilt. When I get  5 done, I will send them all off at the same time.

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict, Crazy Mom Quilts, A Quilted Passion

This entry was posted in Donation Quilts, Finishes, Jelly Rolls, Pantographs, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Jelly Roll Race Quilt

1. Wonderful colors in this jelly roll! Quick and fast quilt to make, so it’s perfect for charity. Good job.

2. Mary says:

Such a neat jelly roll quilt! Love the borders!!!

3. JanineMarie says:

So pretty–this will be loved for sure. I like how the side borders look with the body of the quilt. And how neat that you had binding in just the right colors. It makes a fabulous finish.

4. Sheila says:

I LOVE your quilt!

5. This looks great finished. I haven’t tried that quilting design yet …

6. knitnkwilt says:

The quilting design goes well with the piecing design. I’m saving my binding ends, but mine are shorter than yours, and it is taking forever to get enough to use. A great idea for scrappy quilts.

7. Jasmine says:

This turned out great! I love how you made it wide enough and the quilting design you picked. It really does look good on those jelly roll race quilts.

8. Love the quilting pattern and all the colors! Great finish!

I loved how it turned out! Hugs,

10. Kathy D says:

I just love the vibrant colors in this quilt – a real treat for the eyes!