WIP Wednesday ~ Blue/Green HST

First of all, I want to say THANK YOU! I so appreciate the many comments on my Conversation Heart quilt! It sometimes seems that the spur of the moment ideas are the ones that turn out the best :).

Now, it’s time to play!

Hmmmm…..this is kind of fun! I love all the bright color. Maybe I’ll just throw them all in a bag and grab and sew. No need to over think this one.

Linking up with Sew Fresh Quilts, Quilt Fabrication

11 Responses to WIP Wednesday ~ Blue/Green HST

1. Paula says:

I like both layouts. I don’t think you can go wrong with either one. I often find myself overthinking layouts and am happier when I just sew. You do an awesome job on all of your quilts, and your spur of the moment quilts are always great. Have fun!

Love the colors! Looking forward to what you decide. Have a good day. Hugs,

3. Janet O. says:

Luscious color. Nice therapy for the grey, foggy day we are currently having in my neck of the woods!

4. Kat Scribner says:

I would call this ‘mostly monochromatic with a splash of color’…. very appealing to the eye!

5. Mary says:

Those colors are so beautiful.

6. skalabara says:

Lovely colors. HST are so much fun to make and are very versatile for quilt layouts or block designs. Barbora

7. Sandra B says:

What a great color combination! I love the addition of the yellow!! Yellow is a color that I don’t use a lot, and I really should….it really makes this quilt pop!
    And I like both layouts….cannot wait to see what you decide!

8. Kristy Wilkinson says:

You are right! No need to over think. I love them both too. What fun colors. I am working with baby colors and flannel. Simple 4 patches. So sweet. It is a project Linus quilt. Plus I am doing it while sewing another Project Linus quilt at the same time. What fun! Thanks for your inspirations. They encourage me to go and sew. K-

9. Teresa says:

Love an ambitious drive to accomplish as much as possible. On an unrelated topic could you share where you purchase glide thread can’t seam to locate it thanks.

10. Great colour scheme! So bright and vibrant. I’d love to be able to just grab and sew, but I like to plan things. Maybe I should give it a try someday — I might like it.

11. HST’s are just a great block. So many choices in design – you’ve got two great ones!