Slow Stitching Sunday

After church today, I plan on finishing up General Grant’s binding.

I’m nearly done now. Yesterday, hubby and I took Daughter #1 to  nearby town to shop at one of our favorite outlet stores. We stopped at a new little quilt shop along the way. I picked this piece up to make s pillow case for Big E.

Since it was their grand opening, they gave away these cute little EPP kits.

It has enough pieces to make one little flower. So I plan to make this little flower after I finish the binding. I think it will make a cute pincushion.

Linking up with Kathy’s Quilts

9 Responses to Slow Stitching Sunday

1. Cathy says:

I always love finding a new quilt shop. Where is this one? Hugs

2. Karen in Breezy Point says:

Have fun with your EPP! That cookie monster fabric will make a fun pillowcase–cute!

3. Val W says:

Ooh, a new quilt shop! One of my favorite things.

4. I have the same pair of scissors! So pretty!
    Enjoy your stitching today!

5. I can’t wait for the big reveal!

6. Deborah says:

Oh that cookie monster fabric is so cute, how nice to find a new quilt shop.

7. CathieJ says:

I hope you are enjoying your stitching. The cookie monster fabric is very cute. Have fun making that pincushion.

8. Gail says:

The Cookie Monster has always been a favourite at our house! Hope you managed to finish your binding

9. Great “warning” and just so true of hexi’s…