The end of the year seems to be the time to look back and count things up! But this post is just about my monthly goals and to see how well I followed through on my lists. Here is the list of goals I had set for December.
But the quilt got done! Hooray! I will show finished pictures tomorrow.
2. Quilt the last 4 QOV tops that I have here. Done!
I also quilted one customer quilt and did some machine embroidery work for another.
And now for January.
- I want to get two corners completed on my Brinton Hall quilt.
- Quilt any QOVs that come in.
- Revamp my UFO list and finish two items off my the list.
- I want to make/gift a throw quilt to a special friend that I met through my job at the library. I actually started piecing some blocks this week that might work for this. I will share those next week.
- Start on a second throw quilt for another friend who is going through some tough stuff right now.
- Deep clean my sewing room!
Do you have any goals set for this month? In the past, I have set January aside to work on quilts for me. This year, my focus will be mostly on quilts for others.
Have a great day!