Best of 2015

Cheryl over at Meadow Mist Designs is hosting a linky party for bloggers to share their “Best of 2015” posts. “Best of” can be defined anyway you like! It can be your favorite quilts, most popular posts etc.

Here are my favorite posts from this past year:

1. Scrap Management  was published in July as a guest post for Cyndi of  Quilting is More Fun than Housework. FullSizeRender (10)
  2. My Frankenbatting post was surprisingly popular so I wrote a follow up post to show you how I created it. IMG_2966
  3. My Fiesta quilt, made for Daughter #1, was one of my favorite quilts this year. IMG_2363
  4. Another finish I was most happy about this year was my little log cabin quilt that was so long in the making. IMG_3204
  5. The last quilt I chose was a favorite of mine because I really pushed myself into some quilting that I wasn’t at all sure I could pull off! My Little Sister Quilt had me using templates for curved crosshatch and bump back feathers. I proved to myself I could do it!IMG_3851

What are your favorite accomplishments from 2015?

Please visit Meadow Mist Designs to see other favorites from this past year.

17 Responses to Best of 2015

1. So glad to see you chose your sisters quilt for your “best of”. It is a favorite of mine! I look forward to seeing what you make in 2016. Thanks for being a part of Oh Scrap! in 2015.

2. Beautiful quilts! I’m in love with the Fiesta quilt! 🙂

3. Kathy D says:

Kind of hard to choose, but the Little Sister Quilt was one of my favorites from this year. Just love the beautiful quilting you did on that one. It’s really amazing!

4. Katie V. says:

Such beautiful finishes but that Fiesta quilt really is eye catching. Love it all! Thanks for sharing!

5. Val W says:

What a productive year you’ve had. You inspire quilters to get busy and get those projects done!

6. Jayne says:

Love that fiesta quilt! All color…no holding back! Beautiful quilts and I’m always excited when I see anything you do!

7. Fred Erique says:

Beautiful quilts, and I love your quilting!

8. Nann says:

The bright Fiesta quilt is what caught my eye in the linky lineup. I enjoyed reading your favorite posts of the year.

9. Your quilting is amazing! I love the Fiesta quilt so much! Thanks for linking up.

10. Terri says:

I love all of your quilts and reading all your posts 🙂

11. 2015 was a great year. All great projects. I think Frankenbatting should be in the dictionary. LOL

12. Ramona says:

Great choices! I think my favorite is the Fiesta Quilt, but really… they are all beautiful. Looking forward to seeing what you create in 2016.

13. Connie Campbell says:

Congrats on a great year! Your Fiesta quilt is so striking, love all the bright colors. I might have to make this with batik scraps!

14. Karen says:

Some lovely finishes for 2105.

15. Lara B. says:

Your quilts are always beautiful Katy, both in piecing and in quilting! Wow you sure met the challenge on you Sister’s quilt! I love the word you coined “Frankenbatting” LOL.

16. mbeach128 says:

Your fiesta quilt is gorgeous–and I love all your beautiful fmq’ing!!

17. Patty D says:

Wonderful work – just love that Fiesta quilt!