Cheryl over at Meadow Mist Designs is hosting a linky party for bloggers to share their “Best of 2015” posts. “Best of” can be defined anyway you like! It can be your favorite quilts, most popular posts etc.
Here are my favorite posts from this past year:
- Scrap Management was published in July as a guest post for Cyndi of Quilting is More Fun than Housework.
- My Frankenbatting post was surprisingly popular so I wrote a follow up post to show you how I created it.
- My Fiesta quilt, made for Daughter #1, was one of my favorite quilts this year.
- Another finish I was most happy about this year was my little log cabin quilt that was so long in the making.
- The last quilt I chose was a favorite of mine because I really pushed myself into some quilting that I wasn’t at all sure I could pull off! My Little Sister Quilt had me using templates for curved crosshatch and bump back feathers. I proved to myself I could do it!
What are your favorite accomplishments from 2015?
Please visit Meadow Mist Designs to see other favorites from this past year.