Time again to see what I have accomplished this last month! Here are the goals I listed at the end of last month:
- I want to finish the shirting quilt I started for Baby E. Done and delivered!
- I would like to get the pink and green top shown below quilted and finished. Not Done.
- Quilt any QOV tops that come in. Ten tops were dropped off at my house last week. So far, I have 6 of them done.
- Make new Christmas stockings for Baby L and Baby E. Done!
- Get my Brinton Hall Medallion together! The Medallions are all in one piece and I have begun adding the scrappy hexies that will square this off.
What else did I get done this month?
I have also finished my project for the Intrepid Thread Challenge. I have to wait until January to show it to you though.
And I finished this baby quilt.
And this little UFO.
And I finished those curtains!
Here are my goals for December.
- Dear Jane…. No, I am not making a Dear Jane quilt this month! But I do have a stack of blocks from the Dear Jane book that I made a number of years ago. Recently I was looking through the Temecula Quilt Company Blog, and was quite enchanted by their summer sampler quilt from last summer. You can see it here. I do not need to start making more blocks of any kind but I thought I could set these Dear Jane blocks into a setting like this. I would like to get this top together this month.
- Quilt the last 4 QOV tops that I have here.
- Border and quilt a panel that I purchased last summer.
- Make one more baby quilt. It seems that there are new babies everywhere you look at church!
- And I really do want to get that pink and green one done! It won’t even take that long once I decide how to quilt it.
There is that major holiday coming up as well. So it isn’t a quilting goal but I sure would like to get my shopping done, my house cleaned, and food prepped for Christmas!