Design Wall Monday

I hope you all had a great weekend. We did. I had time to sew yesterday and worked on the baby quilt that I cut out last week.

This is my favorite print.

I also got another QOV in the frame and hope to get this quilted today.

I just need to decide how to quilt it.

But first, Little E will be coming over to play while his mommy has an appointment.

Linking up with Cooking Up Quilts, Patchwork Times, Canoe Ridge Creations

8 Responses to Design Wall Monday

1. maartjequilt says:

I love the colors of the baby quilt. Lovely fabrics. Enjoy your time with Little E!

2. sandi says:

I love the colors in your baby quilt too! Little E is so precious! Enjoy your day! Hugs,

Baby E is such a doll!! Have a fun time with him while Mommy is busy.

4. Kathy says:

What a cute baby quilt that will be. And Little E is such a sweetheart … have fun today!

5. Heyes Helen says:

Lovely baby quilt. What a cutey!

Helen

6. Kate says:

The tractor and barn print is adorable. Very sweet baby quilt. Hope you enjoyed your play date with Little E.

7. Oh, that barn and tractor print is fun – my little nephew would love it! The baby quilt is sweet. How will you quilt it? Thanks for sharing on MCM!

8. r says:

Love that quilt and the quilting design for the QOV. Little E is so happy. Thank you for sharing.